<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>AI for Materials Industry | Dwight Lacy | Activity</title>
	<link>https://ai4mi.epotentia.com/members/dwightlacy/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://ai4mi.epotentia.com/members/dwightlacy/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Dwight Lacy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 22:04:13 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">beeb114e5cce2a58d3c7a59ccb1568e6</guid>
				<title>Dwight Lacy started the topic Busy With College Work? What Helped You Stay Focused Before Exams? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://ai4mi.epotentia.com/forums/topic/busy-with-college-work-what-helped-you-stay-focused-before-exams/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2026 06:58:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="gamipress-buddypress-user-details gamipress-buddypress-user-details-activity">
    <div class="gamipress-buddypress-points">

        
            <div class="gamipress-buddypress-points-type gamipress-buddypress-neurons">

                                
                    
                
                                
                                <span class="activity gamipress-buddypress-user-points gamipress-buddypress-user-neurons">
                    211                </span>

                                                    <span class="activity gamipress-buddypress-points-label gamipress-buddypress-neurons-label">
                        Neurons                    </span>
                
            </div>

            </div>

    
    <div class="gamipress-buddypress-achievements">

        
            <div class="gamipress-buddypress-user-achievements">

                                
                
                    <span id="gamipress-buddypress-achievement-1402" class="gamipress-buddypress-achievement gamipress-buddypress-milestones">

                                                
                            
                        
                                                
                    </span><!-- .gamipress-buddypress-achievement -->

                
            </div>

        
    </div>

    
    <div class="gamipress-buddypress-ranks">

        
            <div class="gamipress-buddypress-rank gamipress-buddypress-sentience">

                                
                                
                    
                
                                
                                                                <span class="activity gamipress-buddypress-rank-title gamipress-buddypress-sentience-title">
                            Clippy                        </span>
                    
                
            </div>

        
    </div>

    </div><p>Last week, I was busy finishing a research assignment and preparing for a classroom presentation, so I had little time left to study for my upcoming exam. While reading student discussions, I came across <a href="https://takemyteasexam.us.com/pay-someone-to-take-my-exam/" rel="nofollow ugc">Take My Exam US</a> and became curious about the different ways students manage exam preparation when their schedules become busy. I decided to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1499"><a href="https://ai4mi.epotentia.com/forums/topic/busy-with-college-work-what-helped-you-stay-focused-before-exams/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f73551b718f1453701cfad8a1b1a48a1</guid>
				<title>Dwight Lacy became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://ai4mi.epotentia.com/activity/p/1497/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2026 06:54:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>