– sound lost around 4:04
– question 1 refers to machine learning, without mentioning the learning / automated aspect
– Possible extra question: True/False: More data is always better. True/False: To successfully apply artificial intelligence to more complicated systems, more data is required.
– I would not show a picture to illustrate “costing jobs” (you can still say it). It puts too much emphasis on it, as if it is really a very important point to consider.
– The questions using h5p disappear too fast. In addition, would it be worthwhile pausing the video at that point?
– Slide with sponsors is shown for too long. 5 seconds should be more than enough.
– Data vs information: data is represented as something bad, or opposite to information. That is not true.
– I miss something about supervised/nonsupervised already at this point.